Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mark Zuckerberg the Founder of Facebook

I opened my facebook account when i was in grade 8. I didnt't really know alot about it, but sure i knew it was a website where i can keep in touch with my friends. I never really thought about who was the founder of facebook or how did it come to this stage to be the first social network in the world. As long as i had my connection with my friends through facebook i was good. Now I know more than i wanted to know about Facebook. Now i know that Mark Zuckerberg is the founder of facebook and he came up with the facebook idea when he was 20. After reading the article and watching the video about Mark Zuckerberg, i came to think of it that he is just one regular person like everyone else, only he has more money and a very different life style, which has brought him up to be worth $ 6.9 billion.

1 comment: